Wednesday, March 23, 2016

It is so insane how our 'legal' system and DCF are so corrupt. As for 'looking out for the best interest of the child'... Money is more important to those who hide behind this facade and unless you have the money to play the game, innocent children will be ABUSED by a system that is evil > Matthews 7:15 > beware of those who appear in sheep's clothing yet are ravenous wolves.  Children are a gift from God.  It was not God's intention for kids to be a commodity for federal funding to our government who are ripped away from loving parent(s) unconstitutionally... in domestic abuse cases, endless kids are #TAKEN and robbed of their identity to only be placed in a crippled system where there are no guarantees for that child's safety.  I went searching for answers after my grandson was KIDNAPPED from me by DCF - AFTER 5 cops & DCF got the evidence they needed to find the 'Complaint Unfounded'... Why would DCF knowingly commit perjury about ME at the removal hearing?  Call me 'crazy' but my grandson was in my care when he was kidnapped from ME by DCF unconstitutionally... DCF lied about ME under oath... But 2 years later after reaching out to the inspector general twice, I'm told he wasn't removed from me; "He was removed from his mother"... It makes me LIVID!  Because my daughter had bogus charges against her (that were later dropped) and his father was in jail, my grandson became a target for federal funding and I was used as a scapegoat that the state chewed up and spit out.  DCF gave me clarity on how easily kids are unconstitutionally removed.  What I found even more troubling is how does DCF get away with behaving like criminals... Kidnapping, committing perjury, holding my grandson hostage for 7 months while CAPTA endorsed their actions 'financially' is beyond criminal.  If we had not hired an experienced lawyer to bring my grandson home, DCF and family court would have continued the charade in order to profit off a child they saw as an easy target.  I would be naive to think we were an isolated case of total injustice.  Senator Nancy Schaefer gave me clarity on the corruption we were exposed to; extensive research has given me clarity on the overall evil existence of DCF.

No comments:

Post a Comment