Monday, April 27, 2015

Aaron Tyszkiewicz and Laura Bodnar and DCF - EXPOSING

My name is Braeden. I'm two years old and saw my mommy get brutally beat 12/6/13 by my Daddy and his mom then they stole me to a place that made me sad because I missed my mommy and was scared she wouldn't be able to save me.  ಥ_ಥ >>~ FACEBOOK POST 3-7-14  (Will post in separate blog)  ~<<

Pictures of beating >  

What happened to my mommy? I hope she's okay!  I don't understand... It's so confusing... Why didn't my Daddy help my mommy?  He thinks by saying the police did this to my mommy people will believe him.  Why didn't he tell the truth?  Does he know the truth?  I think my Daddy is afraid of his mommy.  He talks all the time about how 'crazy' she is and whenever my Daddy got really mad, he would blame HIS mommy... Yell really loud > 'MY MOM MADE ME CRAZY'... All the time.  He always yells about being abused by her and he gets really mean... It's scary.  If he was so mad at his mom, why was he so mean to me and my mommy?  Why did Daddy lie and not help my Mommy?  

 >>~Braeden and Aaron watch Laura (Aaron's mom) > walking time bomb per DCF in Disclosure) sucker punch her daughter in law right in the face then she was attacked from behind by both and/or Aaron who just supposedly watched the woman he claims has always abused him all his life literally beat his wife and not only defends his 'abuser' he allows his wife to go to jail AND be accused for harming their son when his ABUSER lied to the police.  Within minutes Aaron is willing to now be the victim of 'spousal abuse' where his ABUSER said she had no choice but to defend her 27 year old, over 6' son - but it worked.  Aaron was willing to claim his wife 'slapped' him in order to justify his ABUSER for brutally beating his wife.  How twisted is that?  The question is... was he the one who actually attacked his wife from behind?  Playing the victim role was still in tact but now instead of 'Mommy' being the abuser he has always claimed since we met him in 2006... He takes on a new identity of being a victim of spousal abuse.  He helps The ABUSER walk free to continue the 'Cycle of Abuse'... still desperate for his mother's love that will never exist because she is a psychopath ~<< OR were they in on this together?  Spineless, damaged, or just plain EVIL.

My dad didn't know how to take care of me...he got arrested on 2/14/14 in an undercover child sex sting operation >Operation Green Shepherd 3< He took me with him to meet a 14 year old girl that lived far away - 27 year old Aaron Tyszkiewicz< >> Newspaper Article of Arrest << MUGSHOT >> 


That was so scary!  Why did the police take him away? He's was in jail as of 2/2014 and pled guilty on 2/3/15 to deviant acts with a child - should have served 5-35 years in prison but he's free now to prey on children just like his mom always has but she has managed to stay under the radar unlike Aaron who is officially registered as a sex offender for the world to see... but he doesn't think he did anything wrong.  Him and his mom never think they do anything wrong even after beating my mommy. I don't understand why.
  >And for those of you who had a need to google the name of either Aaron or his mom, means you need to pay attention to what your instinct has been telling you all along... Or allow a master manipulator to keep reeling you in - if you have a need to help 'victims' - your work is cut out for you. <


I was so happy when my Nonnie rescued me who makes me feel safe and loved all the time. I was happy, but didn't understand what happened to my mommy?  As soon as Nonnie saved me, my Daddy's mom, who hurt my mommy really bad, called some people and LIED again just like she and my daddy both did on 12/6/13 after they hurt my mommy and never got in trouble for it because my Daddy and his mom made up VERY BAD LIES to be able to STEAL ME AWAY from her.  Daddy's mom used to have another kid (Ryan) from the 'system' who she was able to get paid for adopting, but she didn't like him because she said he was really bad and she would justify having to give him medicine to make him sleep and having to lock him in a room.  Is that why my Daddy locked me in my room?  Daddy and his mom laughed about it after my Daddy put a lock on my door and then my mommy tried to tell him to take it off but that's when him and his mom laughed about locking the kid she adopted in his room... then was mean to mommy because she didn't think it was funny.  Does that mean when I grow up, I will have to do the same thing?   I don't like being locked in my room.

Daddy's mommy still brags about getting paid for Ryan, the adopted kid, but nobody knows what happened to him... He 'vanished' after she tried to return him to Child Protective Services but they wouldn't take him back.  Did anybody care?  I hope he's okay because she abused him really bad too the whole time he lived with her. She hated him because she said he was evil.  Does that make me evil?  My Daddy and his mom tried to tell everyone I was disabled too but I'm not. (Portraying a child as 'Evil' allows an abuser to 'justify' abusing an innocent child... 'Disabled' comes after so much abuse by a master manipulator to collect 'benefits' from the state... THAT's EVIL)

Nonnie made be happy when she told me I would see my mommy soon, but I had to wait for the 'Justice System' to DROP THE CHARGES and lift the NO CONTACT ORDER that my dad and his mom were able to have happen because the police were stupid and believed the bad people who lied really bad.  My mommy was the only one who needed a doctor.  

The charges were dropped and the no contact order lifted 3/21, but it was too late.  

My Dad's mom didn't help keep me feel safe... She ABUSED my daddy where he is emotionally crippled and now he is doing the same things to me that he HATES his mom for doing to him... Why did she call DCF and lie more, to have me taken away from my Nonnie?  They had me ripped away from my mommy, now, although my Daddy said it was fine for me to go to Nonnie's, his mom wanted to rip me away from her too?  Why did DCF try to first kidnap me on 2/17/14, four days after they handed me over to my Nonnie?  STORY of when DCF tried to illegally kidnap me 2/17, the first time, to take me back to my Dad's mom who abused all her children and beat my mommy on 12/6/13 > FACEBOOK POST 2/22/14 (will post in separate blog) Click here

Then WHY did DCF have to lie under oath too, about my Nonnie, just so they could STEAL me away again and place me in a shelter when I was finally being taken care of by someone who made me feel safe and who really loves me?  Am I ever going to see my mommy again? DCF are bad people too and I was STOLEN once again, taken from my Nonnie and went to another scary place.  How can DCF break the law by lying about the one person who knew how to take care of me until my mommy was allowed to be with me again?  5 police officers who came to Nonnie's house with a DCF Child Protective Investigator all agreed that Nonnie was taking good care of me, and refused to remove me from my Nonnie because they found the 'complaint unfounded' (which is documented) but then the DCF person lied really bad after DCF left with police to only return without police and lied to my Nonnie and my A.J. (My great Aunt who is my Nonnie's sister) and said the police wanted to meet with us the next day but Nonnie never met with any police.  They just put her in a room by herself & took me away then shoved her and AJ out the door.  Nobody ever even talked to her until they told her she had to leave without me. They took my Nonnie away from me.  

Perjury is very bad and DCF should never have lied!  They said horrible lies about my Nonnie!! How could they do that and get away with such a bad thing?  Do they get paid to lie?  Do they get paid for taking me away to a really bad place?

My daddy abused me and my mommy because he was abused by his mom.  So why would my daddy want me to live with her?  That's what he said by phone at the removal hearing.  That would have been really bad.  God was watching over me.  I don't want to be abused anymore by my dad or his mom.

My Nonnie was really sad and they wouldn't allow her to even visit me for a long time because EVERYBODY LIED which didn't make any sense because she didn't do anything bad!!  WHY?  I thought lying was bad!  Bad things happened to me because of lies and it's happening to children all over the place. I can't be the only one.  Makes me very sad and I'm only happy when I'm with people who REALLY love me.

Aren't the 'good' big people supposed to protect me?  Aren't people who work for DCF, CPS etc. supposed to be 'good' big people?  Nobody cared when my mommy and Nonnie told the truth that I wasn't safe with my Daddy and his mom. How come?  So when the 'good' big people tell the truth to try and save me, why didn't anyone help me?  Something really bad was going to happen to me because the police found out on line that I was an 'inconvenience'.  And my daddy only had one diaper for me when we were going to meet a 14 year old girl to bring back to where we lived who lived far away.  My Daddy just met on her on line one day before we left to meet her!... Then he got arrested.

Why did daddy put a lock on the outside of my bedroom door?  Just like his mommy did to her youngest adopted child after giving him medicine to make him sleep that he was supposed to only take at night time and nobody knows what happened to him?  My daddy said it was okay since his mom said it was because he was so bad.  My dad's mom told people that she finally got rid of Ryan but was happy and bragged how she still got money every month that is supposed to be for Ryan because he is disabled just like she and daddy tell people I am disabled, even though I'm not.  Were they going to get money for me too?  

A lot of big people keep believing all the lies by people who are supposed to love me but don't know what that is and keep using me in a twisted game that I don't understand... I want to go back to my mommy and my Nonnie!  They take good care of me and I WUV them so very much... they love me to the moon and back!!  That's a whole bunch!!  Why can't the good people save me from a 'system' where I don't belong?  I know my mommy and Nonnie will try and save me from this place.  I just have to keep saying my prayers to God to keep me safe and help me get back home with my Nonnie and mommy!  At least I get to see my mommy everyday now, which is so much fun!!  I just don't understand why I can't go home and be with Mommy and Nonnie?  I guess we have to wait on the 'Justice' system which is scary because it has failed all the good people in my life and worst of all me!!  God will save me!  I just know He will!  He saved me from my dad and his mom.  God has a plan!

My dad and his mom tried to destroy my mommy and me.  Some people think they tried to kill my mommy by drugging her then beating her so bad she got a concussion and post traumatic amnesia!  The police never took pictures of the real victim although she was the only one with injuries and only one who was hospitalized.

STOP CYCLE OF ABUSE!  The 911 call is chilling to hear Laura (Aaron's mom) twisted manipulation in order to save herself!  (Will post separate blog of 911 call).

Pictures of Braeden's mommy (Nikki) from 12/6 beating by her mother-in-law & husband and story>> FACEBOOK POST 3/13/14 Click here (Will post in another blog) 

More > 2/24/14 FACEBOOK POST > pictures speak a 1,000 words Click here (Will post in separate blog)

I don't want to be held hostage anymore by DCF.  You can help me by getting my story out.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE??  I need to count on all the good big people that read my story to help save me from an UNJUST SYSTEM.  PLEASE HELP FREE ME SO I CAN BE REALLY HAPPY ALL THE TIME BY BEING ALLOWED TO GO HOME WHERE I BELONG!!  Please pray for me!

  ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ And we have to pray for everyone... especially for the bad people who did this to me! Thank you! 

****#Prayers4Braeden****

****#JusticeForBraeden****


After the public 'pretender' did NOTHING to help bring Braeden home, we were blessed to get the resources to hire a REAL lawyer that has been going up against DCF for many years and on 8/19/14 the lawyer exposed the police report that DCF assumed was their 'Dirty Little Secret' from 2/26/14 which contradicted DCF LIES about me.  If we had been aware of this report at the removal hearing DCF WOULD NEVER HAD GOTTEN AWAY WITH ASSASINATING MY CHARACTER and would NEVER had been able to unconstitutionally remove him!  With a public 'pretender' there is no funding to provide properly for a case i.e. Depositions, subpoenas etc. Although DCF gets provided the funding to pursue keeping Braeden 'trapped' in the 'system'... The only reason we got Braeden back was because we HIRED an attorney!  Not so many have the resources to hire an experienced attorney.  God was watching over us every step of the way since 12/6/13.  It nearly destroyed my family but we always kept the Faith and knew God would bring Braeden back to us... 9/20/14 Braeden was 'free' to come home - FINALLY!  And I was 'free' to be the grandmother I had long awaited for by EXPOSING DCF's 'DIRTY LITTLE SECRET'.

★GoƊ★ℬʟعՏՏ★ㄚou★
°\(ッ)/° ßÏG HÛGŠ TO YOU ALL!!

We had voiced our genuine concerns for Braeden's safety after Aaron & Laura fled with him but nothing was done, yet, when Braeden is finally returned to safety all Laura had to do was make a call that would turn our whole world upside down for 7 long months.  On 2/26/14 DCF from Saint Lucie County Florida and police invaded my home and violated mine and Braeden's 4th amendment rights by threatening to break my down my door, searched my home throughout, counted my meds (a 2nd time) and DCF interrogated me, having no probable cause or search warrant... told I had no choice!!  ALL - a week after 1st failed kidnapping attempt by DCF from Manatee County on 2/17/14 when I was threatened to be arrested unless I handed Braeden over 'willingly' to a stranger wearing a badge... I refused. (We found out that their intention was to rip Braeden away from where he was finally safe with me to return him to Laura who abused all her children and had beat Braeden's mother!!)  It was all so INSANE!  Children are a gift from God and Braeden was getting the love every child deserves in a nice, stable environment with me.  During the whole coercement tactics DCF worker, Evelyn Harris, kept getting on her cell & calling for 'back up' repeatedly > ALL IN FRONT OF BRAEDEN!!  More trauma and abuse inflicted on my grandson by a system who claims they are 'protecting' kids.  It's a farce - I lived it and have been researching it non-stop looking for answers as to how this is happening in America?  Corruption exists within our government!

When Tallahassee was made aware of this attempted kidnapping by Evelyn Harris, she denied she was ever in my home!  All they do is lie, disregard the Constitution and violate amendment rights of decent law abiding citizens.  Yet when a child truly is in danger, nothing is done.  God had exposed Aaron and Braeden was returned back to us to only have him taken away by a very broken system.  I'm praying CPS/DCF will be exposed and start being held accountable for the children around the world that they are in fact abusing by allowing kids to stay with ABUSERS who know how to manipulate the system and then turn around and go to unethical measures and go 'above the law' in order to rip a child away with lies and deception which only proves they sink to the same level of the master manipulators who cause nothing but destruction but knows how to stay 'under the radar'  because the caseworkers are too busy violating law abiding citizens rights while being outwitted by people like Laura everyday.  She abused all her children which is so apparent and her 28 year old son admits to.  She uses the 'system' to adopt a child she could use as a monthly income then tries to 'return the merchandise' to the 'system' once she is rewarded a cash settlement from a car accident and is denied then the child conveniently vanishes when she moves from MD to FL and she has the nerve to brag how she's still collecting that child's disability check!?!  Something is very wrong with this picture!  Yet, on 2/17/14 DCF attempts to 'kidnap' my grandson in order to hand him over to this evil woman who claims Braeden is disabled?!?  That woman is a complete psychopath.

CPS has proven to me they are contributing to the increase of ABUSE with our children.  It has been one hell of a journey and I thank the Lord that He was watching over us every step of the way and helped us free Braeden from the 'Cycle of Abuse'.  

Speak up and be a voice for those who go unheard... Hear the TRUTH on Child Trafficking by Nancy Schaefer


No comments:

Post a Comment