Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Child Protective Services Are The Abusers

CPS steals children for profit.  Power comes into play also.  Power+Greed=Corruption [Evil]  ... I worked an honest living all my life to only find out the corruption that exists with CPS is paid for by us, the citizens, where many are not aware that CPS is federally funded and those who are aware believe the money is being used to 'protect children from abuse'.  I did.  That is a farce; the system actually pumps money into accounts of all those involved in the system, converting children into cash while destroying them and their families. The number of children who emerge from the system, able to function normally, are near zero. Some are never seen again.  

Child Protective Services act like they have free reign to rip your child, literally, from your arms. Most parents believe that if they are not guilty of abusing their children then they have nothing to worry about. They are dead wrong. Most people also believe that if CPS is in your life then there “must be a good reason”. Again, they are wrong.

My 2 year old grandson, Braeden, was stolen by DCF on 2/26/14 based on MANIPULATION, LIES AND DECEPTION!  DCF lied under oath and assassinated my character (character defamation).  They literally committed perjury, knowingly, in order to place Braeden in State's care without having to have any evidence of their horrific lies!!  I was completely powerless to protect Braeden from these monsters in a blink of an eye.  I never saw it coming...

It was my worse nightmare... It will forever haunt me.  But is a reality that too many are facing with children (or grandchildren) who are a gift from God and people who cherish and love them, as such, by people like me, find themselves powerless in an instant of being able to protect our precious kids from the vultures that lurk who have been given too much power that had been established to SAVE ABUSED CHILDREN but instead the root of all evil... Money... Is now the leading force.  

Power+Greed=Corruption [Evil]  

How could I have been such an idiot?  I put my trust into Child 'Protective' Services (DCF, in my case, where we live in Port Saint Lucie, Florida) to only get a rude awakening... I TRULY BELIEVED THAT THIS SYSTEM WAS GEARED TO RESCUE CHILDREN FROM ABUSE AND THEIR PRIORITY WAS TO ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF A CHILD... That is the farthest thing from the truth.  'Truth' is so far removed where CPS is concerned.  All it takes is a call from a vengeful person who only think of a child as a pawn... Families are destroyed.  Children suffer unimaginably and lives are forever changed.

The system used includes three stages. The first phase is to shock and intimidate the parents into consenting to let their children be processed into the system. The second phase is to force parents, terrified for their children, to begin a process of ‘case management.’ That process is a template that is designed to push the parents into emotional meltdown and bankruptcy. The third phase is to sever the parental rights entirely and sell the children.

On 2/18/14, a week prior to DCF succeeding in 'legally kidnapping' Braeden, I received a call from a CPS sheriff from Manatee County, Troy Symon, to inform me that someone would be by shortly to pick up my grandson and made it very clear I needed to hand him over willingly or I WOULD BE ARRESTED!  I was in complete shock.  We had waited a very long 2 1/2 months to have our prayers answered to have Braeden returned safely back home.  His mentally unstable father, Aaron Tyszkiewicz, and his father's evil mother had fled with him after brutally beating Braeden's mother on 12/6/13.  God had exposed Aaron Tyszkiewicz on 2/14/14 when he was arrested in an undercover child sex sting operation > Operation Green Shepherd 3.  We were in fear for Braeden's safety from the moment they fled and were so thankful to God for his safe return although Braeden had obviously been emotionally abused.  Aaron is deeply troubled by being abused all his life by his psychotic mother and was discharged from the army on 100% disability with various 'mental' issues.  I find it deeply disturbing how Aaron is constantly playing the 'victim of abuse' as if that should excuse HIS ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR.  It sickens me that every awful thing he says about his mother was exactly his behavior toward his wife (who has since left him) and his innocent child.  Him and his mom are two peas in a pod!  You would think one filled with so much hate for the years of abuse from his mother would make one want to stay away from their abuser and become a better person then become the same monster who they have so much hate for, but that's not the case.  Monkey see, monkey does.  Master manipulator, pathological liar, narcissist... are just a few of the traits he has mastered.  The cycle of abuse must be stopped! 

Braeden was finally back home!!  So why in God's name would anyone want to cause him more trauma?  What kind of power did these people have?  How and why would I be arrested for protecting my grandson who I cherished and loved?  How could someone just take him away?... AGAIN?!?  There must be a mistake or misunderstanding.  Looking back... It seems even more crazy now of their intent because I was completely ignorant to the corruption that exists and was completely unaware of CPS resorting to child trafficking.  The only knowledge I was aware of where CPS is concerned is that they are 'protecting' children from abuse... And 'Saving' children from places you can't even call 'home' or from parent(s) who are incapable of taking care of themselves, let alone a child.  The way the media wants to portray to the public is that the majority of kids are rescued from a drug addict whose only goal is to figure out a way to get their 'next fix'.  Not too long ago I watched a documentary by journalist Lisa Ling about children who were 'rescued'.  I was livid... I had hopes to see a journalist tell ALL SIDES of the reality that exists... She did not share the endless amount of children 'legally kidnapped' from loving homes!

I go into more detail in my very first blog > DCF TIMELINE & BRAEDEN's STORY  < and many more blogs how the CYCLE OF ABUSE was able to continue.  

By the Grace of God Braeden was returned to us for good 9 long months after he was ripped away from us the first time on 12/6/13 which was always our goal.  Now he will be loved unconditionally and be spared of living a life of emotional abuse by his biological father and his father's mother.  The cycle of abuse ends with them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm fighting cps and how they stole our 2.5 yr old and lied about everything in the papers I'm at a loss on where to begin!!!

    ReplyDelete